Sunday 10 February 2013

Out to lunch...


My dear theatre friends, and fellow Strindberg addicts, I apologise profusely for a recent lack of reviews.

It's not that I haven't been to theatre; no sadly, it's just that old thing of life which has been getting in the way of me and this blog. And the three other blogs I write and the three other novels I'm in the process of publishing…

I will be back, soon, I promise.

In the meantime, if you can't be without my musings, be they not on theatre as such, hop over to either Helena's London Life, Scandinavian Review or even buy my first novel which is now on Kindle, The Englishman, or if you've already been one of the thousands (yes, The Englishman has been downloaded more than 1,000 times!!!), you can read extra bits from the novel on The Englishman blog.

Thank you for your patience!



No comments: